Cats are independent and self-sufficient pets, which is one reason we love them! (The other reason? Their cuddles and obsession with boxes, of course). But even though cats are low maintenance, there’s still a lot of important cat care requirements to keep your feline friend happy and healthy.
What is the Importance of Cat Care?
It’s important to understand your cat’s behavior, body language, and personality when it comes to proper cat care. Every cat is different and has its own specific needs. But in general, it’s important to understand your cat so you can easily identify any differences in behavior or attitude. This will ensure that you catch issues early on and make sure your cat gets proper care.
What Happens If You Don’t Properly Care for Your Cat?
Cats are notoriously talented at hiding pain and discomfort. That’s why it’s important to keep on top of cat care. If you don’t properly care for your cat, they will often become agitated, lethargic, sick, anxious, and anti-social. They can also develop health problems due to low-quality cat food, a lack of water, matted fur, long nails, or a dirty litterbox.
What to Do Before You Get a Cat
- Cat-proof your home: This includes making sure all plants are not poisonous to your cat, wires and sharp things are hidden, and collectibles and other breakable things are not on counters and other areas where a cat might knock them onto the floor.
- Purchase a litterbox: Invest in a litter that won’t bother your cat’s paws. Purchase multiple litterboxes for multiple cats.
- Get non-plastic cat bowls: Plastic bowls can’t be cleaned properly. Try ceramic or glass bowls, as well as automatic feeders.
- Buy plenty of toys: Get a large variety so you can find out what your cat likes and what gets them active. Make sure some of the toys are interactive so you can play with your cat each day.
- Add cat trees to your decor: You should have cat scratchers and trees in multiple rooms, allowing your cat to have spots they can be comfortable in. This will also save your furniture.
- Buy quality cat food: Cheap cat food won’t provide the proper nutrients for your cat and will most likely make them overweight and unhealthy.
- Grab some cardboard boxes: Cats who have access to cardboard boxes are proven to be happier and calmer. Put some cardboard boxes of different sizes throughout your home.
Easy Cat Care Tips
If you want to properly care for a cat and keep them healthy, here is what you need to know!
Have Them Checked by a Vet
When you first adopt a kitten or cat (whether from a shelter or breeder), it’s very important to take them to the vet within the first week if possible. They will be able to determine your cat’s health and identify any diseases or ailments.
While cats are quite hardy pets that easily hide their discomfort, it’s important to bring your cat to annual checkups. These regular vet visits will ensure that your cat is healthy and catch diseases and illnesses early to avoid further complications. Your vet will be able to provide you with proper treatment plans.
Most cats from the shelter will already come with the necessary vaccinations. According to the Humane Society, it’s very important to get your cat vaccines for rabies and the “distemper” shot. The rabies virus is fatal for cats, which is why it’s required by law in most states. The distemper shot protects your cat from feline viral rhinotracheitis, calicivirus, and panleukopenia.
Other vaccines available for cats include:
Chlamydia (a bacterial infection), feline leukemia (a viral infection), FIV (a deadly viral infection), FIP (a fatal viral infection), and bordetella (upper respiratory infections). Most of these infections are very contagious, but usually the vaccine is only required for cats that go outside, since they may come across feral cat colines that carry these diseases.
The Pros & Cons of Spaying and Neutering
There are no cons to spaying or neutering your cat. When you adopt a cat from a shelter it will almost always come fixed. Cats from a reputable breeder will be required to be fixed within the first few weeks of adoption (unless you purchased a breeding or show cat).
Fixing your cat is important for your cat’s health and attitude. Fixing your cat greatly reduces the risk of testicular and prostate cancer in males. It will also reduce urinary tract infections and other related complications for cats of either sex.
You will also notice that your cat is a lot friendlier and easier to handle. Fixed male cats will stop spraying and other destructive routines. You will also notice reduced yowling, roaming, and other unwanted behavior. This includes being aggressive towards you and other cats.
One of the most important reasons to fix your cat is to help reduce the population of unwanted kittens and cats in shelters (and ferals outside). Over 860,000 kittens and cats are euthanized in shelters each year thanks to overpopulation. About 70% of cats in shelters are put to sleep. These are horrifying statistics.
A lot of people feel it’s “kind” to let their cat breed once, but don’t personify your pet. Not being able to reproduce often will leave unfixed cats frustrated, another reason they will behave negatively. And even if you find homes for the kittens, that means fewer kittens and cats in shelters that will be placed with families.
Unlike dogs, cats are often not considered property in most states. That means most cats in the United States are not registered or kept in any database. If a cat runs away, it’s very difficult to identify who the cat belongs to if they aren’t chipped or wearing a collar with contact information.
CBD for Cats
CBD products for cats are becoming more and more popular. That’s because CBD has a lot of benefits for cats, including soothing physical discomforts and calming them down during stressful situations. A lot of people use CBD before a big move or when their cat is left alone for longer than usual.
CBD is a non-psychoactive compound found in hemp. That means it won’t get your cat high (since it contains no THC). CBD interacts with the receptors in your cat’s endocannabinoid system (ECS). These receptors are found in all of the major systems in your cat’s body, including the digestive, immune, and nervous systems. CBD helps promote overall well-being and balance throughout the body’s functions and systems.
You can give your cat CBD either by dropping CBD oil in their food each meal or by giving them healthy, natural CBD cat treats. At HolistaPet, we also have catnip spray with CBD, which is perfect for promoting exercise and encouraging your cat to scratch posts instead of your furniture.
Feeding & Hydration
When purchasing a bag of dried cat food, always look at the ingredients immediately. You want to see a protein source (like chicken or lamb) as the first ingredient. That doesn’t mean “chicken meal” or any other “meal.” You also want to make sure it has very little carbohydrates, which are often called “fillers” due to their lack of importance to a cat’s diet. Instead, they often cause obesity and allergies.
It’s also very important for cats to get the right amount of taurine each day. This is an amino acid that’s essential to your cat’s health. Always make sure that the food you provide your cat has this listed in the ingredients to keep them healthy and happy.
Wet food is a healthy alternative to dry food. It can be a bit more expensive and more difficult to store and manage, but adding it to your cat’s diet is definitely beneficial to their health. Canned food has more meat and fewer carbohydrates than dry food. Canned food also has a lot of water, which is important since cats often become dehydrated.
Cats are very picky when it comes to water. So you always want to make sure that their bowl is clean and has freshwater. You can also try a water fountain since cats are often drawn to moving water.
It can also help to add an automatic feeder. This supports a very strict feeding schedule that provides your cat the exact portion they need throughout the day. It’s also great to have if you ever leave for a trip or work, although you’ll still need a cat sitter to check on your cat and the feeder every day.
It’s highly recommended that you keep your cat indoors. Cats that roam outside have much shorter lifespans due to the dangers that come with being outside. Here are the reasons your cat should be kept inside:
- Feral cats: Feral cats that roam the neighborhood often carry diseases. If your cat gets into a fight with them, they could get FIV or another fatal disease.
- Dogs: If a dog escapes their yard or isn’t on a leash, they could end up chasing your cat. The cat might become trapped in a tree or get injured, even killed.
- Wild animals: A lot of wild animals consider outdoor cats a tasty snack. Hawks, coyotes, fisher cats, foxes, and other predators will easily make a meal out of your cat.
- Cars: 5.4 million cats are hit by cars each year (and that’s only counting reported accidents, many people don’t report hitting a cat). Whether in the country or city, this is a major concern for any outdoor cat.
- Catnappers: It’s surprisingly common for people to grab cats and take them into their own home, thinking they are strays. Or just thinking they’re cute and friendly. Some people will even torture or kill outdoor cats.
- Pests: Outdoor cats are more likely to get fleas, ticks, parasites, worms, and other troublesome pests you don’t want on your cat or in your home.
- Dirtiness: Outdoor cats often get matted fur and pick up dirt and other debris. You’ll need to bathe them more frequently.
Can Cats Be Dangerous to Local Wildlife?
While there are many troubling dangers for cats outside, that’s not the only reason to keep them inside. Cats are actually a danger to local wildlife. Since they needlessly kill so many birds, rodents, reptiles, and other small animals, outdoor cats are often considered an invasive species.
Indoor cats should be given plenty of toys for stimulation and exercise. Play with them when you can, encouraging them to run down the halls after toys or flip in the air for ribbons. You might also want to invest in an exercise wheel.
Indoor cats should also have plenty of cat trees and cat scratchers. This will give your cat multiple places to feel confident and comfortable. It will also save your furniture from getting damaged. You should also install window perches and cat shelves so your cat has extra space to explore.
It might be a good idea to build window boxes and outdoor enclosures! Cats love to lounge in the sun and get fresh air. This allows them to get the outdoor experience without all of the dangers to your cat and the local wildlife.
Cats are pretty picky when it comes to their bathroom situation. If you have one cat, one litterbox is usually plenty, but two doesn’t hurt. The usual rule of thumb is to have one more litterbox than cats. So if you have three cats, make sure you have room for four litterboxes.
More importantly, make sure the litterboxes are clean. When litterboxes get dirty, cats will sometimes start finding alternative places to poop and pee. This can be pretty frustrating to deal with, so clean your litterbox regularly.
When it comes to the litter itself, that is often up to your cat’s preference. Some cats don’t mind clay, although it can easily track throughout your home. My cat personally uses a pellet system to avoid tracking (it’s just very important to regularly replace the pee pads under the litterbox system). If your cat has any sensitivities, allergies, or is just plain picky, they might start using your sink as a toilet. So keep a close eye on your cat’s behavior in the bathroom.
It’s generally recommended that cats get about 30 minutes of exercise a day. Even though cats seem lazy and like to sleep, you shouldn’t ignore this very essential requirement. Cats who don’t exercise will become overweight and unhealthy. They will also be less stimulated and release their energy in negative ways (like scratching the couch or climbing into off-limit areas).
Here are some fun exercise ideas for your cat:
- Teach them to play fetch (a surprising amount of cats learn this trick).
- Use a laser pointer or ribbon to inspire your cat to jump around and let loose some excess energy.
- Let them test their problem-solving with puzzles, with food as the prize.
- Spray toys with CBD catnip to encourage them to get a little crazy with their favorite toys.
- Invest in a cat exercise wheel if your cat is extra energetic.
- Create mazes for your cat to figure out, using cardboard boxes and cat tunnels.
Cats are pretty clean creatures and give themselves baths throughout the day. But you can help with some regular grooming.
- Short-haired cats should be brushed once a week to reduce shedding and keep their fur looking sleek and shiny. This will also cut back on hairballs.
- Long-haired cats should be brushed twice a week (except for certain breeds like Persians, who need extensive brushing routines).
Check your cat’s mouth, ears, eyes, and feet for dirt and other signs of dirtiness. You might have to gently wipe away wax and dirt buildup in your cat’s ears. Keep in mind, you should also regularly clip your cat’s nails to keep them from damaging your home and cutting your cat’s paw pads.
Brush your cat’s teeth regularly, as weird as that sounds! If you can brush their teeth daily that’s highly recommended. If not, even once a week is great. Just like us, cats can get cavities and other painful tooth problems without proper care. They can also get gum disease and other health complications if their dental needs are ignored.
There are a lot of great tools for teeth brushing online, including brushes that fit on your finger. Another great alternative is dental treats. These special treats have a texture that cleans the plaque off your cat’s teeth.
Fleas & Pests
Regularly check your cat’s coat for fleas and other pests. There are combs specifically designed to uncover fleas. If you see any on the comb, you’ll need to immediately treat your cat for these frustrating pests and then begin removing them from your home.
Even indoor cats can get fleas if other units in an apartment complex are infested or if you bring in some fleas on your shoes or pants.
Ticks are also important to look out for, especially if your cat is let outside. Ticks can irritate your cat’s skin, causing them to overgroom. This can cause them to lose fur and get skin issues, like rashes and cuts. Some ticks also carry diseases so you always want to remove them as quickly as you can.
Final Thoughts – Cat Care
As you can see, there are some important things to keep in mind when caring for a cat. Even though cats are independent and pretty low maintenance, it’s essential to stay on top of these things if you want your cat to remain healthy, active, and happy.
Always provide your cat with quality food, fresh water, a clean litterbox, cat trees, and plenty of toys for your cat. You should also set aside time to play with your cat and bond with them. Even though cats are pretty self-sufficient, they still need human interaction. You should always spend time petting and cuddling with your kitty!
- Aegean Cat [Full Breed Guide for This Rare Greek Beauty]
- American Curl: Personality, Orgins, Care, Photos, & Much More
- American Shorthair: Complete Guide to the All-American Cat [Care & More]
- Arabian Mau Cat Breed [Full Guide: History, Nutrition, Care, and More]
- Bambino Cat: A Miniature Hairless Breed You Must Meet [FAQ Guide]
- Bengal Cat Breed 101: Your Comprehensive Guide
- Birman Cat Breed Guide: The Beautiful, Fluffy & Friendly Feline You Need
- Bombay Cat: The Mini Panther (Fact List & Care Guide)
- British Shorthair Cat Breed [The Comprehensive Owner’s Guide]
- Cornish Rex Cat Breed: History, Temperament, & Care [Full Guide]
- Devon Rex Cat: A Playful Feline With Unique Looks & Charm
- Dwelf Cat Breed: The Small, Bald, & Beautiful Feline Guide
- Exotic Shorthair Cat Breed [Complete Guide & Information]
- Japanese Bobtail Cat: The Essential Guide to This Royal Breed
- Kurilian Bobtail: Important Traits, Nutrition, & Care Tips [UPDATED 2021]
- Large Cat Breeds: The 10 Biggest Felines in the World
- Longest Living Cat Breeds: A Guide to Felines with Nine Lives
- Maine Coon Cat: The Fluffy, Large & Lovable Feline Guide
- Manx Cat Breed: A Tell-All About a Tail-Free Feline
- Most Expensive Cat Breeds in the World: Top 8 Costly Cats ?
- Munchkin Cat Breed [Full Guide]
- Nebelung Cat: A Bold & Beautiful Feline You WON’T Forget
- Norwegian Forest Cat: A Deeper Understanding of the Folk Tale Legend
- Ocicat Cat Breed Guide: A Wild Looking, Tame & Sociable Feline
- Oriental Shorthair Cat Breed [Full Breed Guide & History]
- Peterbald Cat: The Bald & Beautiful Breed [Complete Guide]
- Pixie-Bob Cat Breed: Personality, History, FAQ, Photos, & More
- Ragamuffin Cat: The Fluffiest & Friendliest Feline [Complete Guide]
- Ragdoll Cat: The #1 Furry & Floppy Breed Guide
- Savannah Cat Breed [The Ultimate Feline Guide]
- Scottish Fold: The Floppy Eared Feline Fact List
- Singapura Cat Breed: 10 Large Facts About the Tiniest Cats
- Snowshoe Cat: 14 Must-Know Facts About This Charming Breed
- Somali Cat: Personality, History, and Care [Ultimate Feline Guide]
- Sphynx Cat Breed: An Owner’s Guide To The Furless Phenom
- Tonkinese Cat: The Ultimate Guide for the Most Playful Feline
- Toyger Cat 101: Understanding Your “Toy Tiger”
- Turkish Van Cat Guide: The Feisty Feline That Loves To Swim!
- 5 Simple Tips to Stop Cats from Scratching Furniture
- 8 Ways To Give Your Cat CBD Oil [Tips & Tricks]
- Best Cat Toys: How To Boost Stimulation & Activity
- Best CBD Oil For Cats: Give Your Feline the Finest CBD
- Can Cats Get High off CBD, Hemp, or Marijuana? Avoid a Vet Trip With This Guide
- Cat Dental Care: The Complete Oral Hygiene Guide for Felines
- Cat Exercise: Different Ways to Play With Your Cat
- Cat Joint Care: Helpful Tips to Promote Healthy Joints & Ease Tension
- Cat Losing Weight? Find Out Why & What You Can Do
- Cat Skin Conditions: 5 Common Issues & Helpful Home Remedies
- Catnip: Top Uses & Benefits You Need to KNOW
- Declawing Cats: Is it Worth it? Experts Review
- Do Cats Fart? YES! Here Are the Best Home Remedies
- Do Cats Get Lonely? Yes, Learn To Keep A Lonely Cat Occupied & Happy
- Does CBD Oil Need to Be Refrigerated? The Truth Benefits Cold Storage
- How Long Can a Cat Go Without Eating? Feline Feeding Tips [Inside]
- How Long Can You Leave Your Cat Alone? [Not as Long as You Think]
- How to Bathe a Cat: 6 Tips for a Safe, Scratch-Free Bath
- How to Clip a Cat’s Nails: 8 Easy Steps for a Stress-Free Manicure
- How To Introduce a Cat to a Dog: Tips To Prevent Any Tense Situations
- How to Introduce Cats: Successful Methods & What Not to Do
- How to Tell if a Cat is in Pain: Tips for Concerned Owners
- How to Travel with a Cat on a Plane: 12 Simple Tips for Stress Free Travels
- How to Travel With a Cat: 8 Ways to Keep Cats Calm While Traveling
- Hypoallergenic Cats [Non Shedding Breeds & Low Shedding Breeds]
- Is It Cruel To Keep a Cat Indoors or Are They Better off Outside?
- Is My Cat Depressed? [Subtle Signs & Prevention Tips]
- Moving With a Cat: 10 Tips to Relocate with Less Stress
- Separation Anxiety in Cats: The Signs and Symptoms to Look Out For
- What Can I Give My Cat For Pain Relief?
- Why Do Cats Hiss? [6 Reasons For The Bad Cattitude]
- Why Do Cats Like Boxes? Find Out The Top 4 Answers HERE!
- Why Do Cats Like Catnip? #1 REASON Why Cats Can’t Resist
- Why Do Cats Purr? Is It a Good Sign Or Should I Be Worried?
- Why Does My Cat Follow Me Everywhere? [Top 5 Reasons & Prevention Tips]
- Why Does My Cat Have Diarrhea & How Can I Prevent It?
- Why Is My Cat Coughing? [Identifying Causes & When to Be Concerned]
- Why Is My Cat Drooling? [Normal vs Excessive Drool]
- Why Is My Cat Growling? How To Calm Them & When To Seek Help
- Why Is My Cat Losing Hair? [Hair Loss vs Shedding]
- Why Is My Cat Not Eating? 8 Concerning Reasons Revealed!
- Why Is My Cat Panting? See What It Means & Learn What To Do
- Why Is My Cat Sneezing? [Normal vs Problematic]
- Why Is My Cat Throwing Up & How Do I Stop It? Find Out NOW!
- Why is My Cat Yowling? Understand Your Cat Right Meow!
- Can Cats Drink Milk? No! Try These Feline Friendly Milk Substitutes
- Can Cats Eat Dog Food? [Once vs. Often]
- Cat Food Ingredients [Distinguishing Quality]
- Is There a Natural Cat Appetite Stimulant? [And Does It Work?]
- Omega 3 for Cats ? 4 Ways To Give Your Feline This Essential Nutrient
- Salmon Oil For Cats: Utilizing The Benefits Of Omega Fatty Acids
- Wet vs Dry Cat Food – Why it Matters & What to Look For
- Affenpinscher Dog Breed Temperament & Personality [Full Guide 2021]
- Afghan Hound Dog Breed: Personality and Care [2021 Guide]
- American Akita Dog Breed Temperament & Personality [Owners Guide]
- American Bulldog Breed: Complete Temperament & Personality Guide
- Australian Shepherd Dog Breed Temperament & Personality [Full Guide]
- Australian Terrier: Temperament, History, Care, & More
- Basset Hound Dog Breed: Complete Temperament & Personality Guide
- Best Service Dog Breeds for Anxiety
- Border Collie: Complete Temperament & Personality Guide
- Bouvier des Flandres: Complete Breed Information [Pictures & More!]
- Boxer Dog Breed Temperament & Personality [Full Guide]
- Brussels Griffon: #1 Dog Breed Temperament & Personality Guide
- Bullmastiff Dog Breed: Big Facts About One of the Largest Canines
- Cairn Terrier Dog Breed [#1 Source] Temperament & Personality Guide
- Chihuahua Dog Breed Temperament & Personality [Full Guide]
- Chinese Crested Dog: A Bizarre Beauty [Complete Breed Information]
- Dutch Shepherd Dog Breed Guide: Rare, Talented, and Loyal
- English Pointer: Guide to the Top Game Hunter [Personality, Care, & More]
- German Spitz Dog Breed Temperament, Personality, & FAQ Guide
- Golden Retriever Dog Breed Temperament & Personality [Full Guide]
- Greyhound Dog Breed: #1 Temperament & Personality Guide ?
- Italian Greyhound Dog Breed Temperament & Personality [Full Guide]
- Japanese Chin: Top Dog Breed Temperament & Personality Guide
- Kuvasz Dog: Temperament, Care, History & More
- Lakeland Terrier: The English Explorer You Must Meet [Breed Guide]
- Large Dog Breeds [You’ll Never Guess Which One’s Biggest!]
- Lhasa Apso: Dog Breed Temperament, Personality, & FAQ Guide
- Maltese Dog Breed Temperament & Personality: The Majestic Canine Guide
- Miniature Pinscher Dog Breed Temperament & Personality [Full Guide]
- Most Expensive Dog Breeds: The Top 10 Priciest Pups
- Neapolitan Mastiff: A Guide to The Large & Lovable Dog Breed
- Norfolk Terrier Dog Breed Temperament, Care, & Personality Guide
- Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retriever: The Complete Owner’s Guide
- Papillon: Your Guide the Pup of Royalty [Temperament, Care, & More]
- Pomeranian Dog Breed Personality & Temperament [Full Guide]
- Pug Dog Breed Temperament & Personality [Full Guide]
- Rat Terrier Dog Breed Temperament & Personality [Full Guide]
- Rottweiler Dog Breed Temperament & Personality: The Ultimate Guard Dog Guide
- Small Dog Breeds 101: An Enormous Guide About Bite Sized Pups
- Swedish Vallhund Dog Breed [Nutrition, Exercise, History, and MORE]
- Welsh Terrier Dog Breed: Temperament, Personality, & FAQs Explained
- What Is the Healthiest Dog Breed? [Top 12 List]
- Best Dog Shampoo For Sensitive Skin: 4 K9-Approved Suds We Love!
- Best Dog Shampoo for Shedding: Reduce Heavy Shedding FAST
- Best Natural Pet Products & Gifts For Dog Lovers
- Can Dogs Get High From CBD? Potential Side Effects of CBD for Dogs
- Can Humans Take Pet CBD Oil?
- Can I Give My Dog Human CBD Oil? [Know The Difference]
- Do Dogs Cry? YES, But Not Like Humans. Find Out Why Here!
- Do Dogs Grieve? How to Help Your Pet Cope With a Loss
- Dog Hiding: Why They Do It and When to Be Concerned
- Dog Joint Health: 10 Tips to Promote Joint Mobility & Ease Tension
- Dog Shampoo for Dry Skin: Help Your Pet Find Peace With These Tips
- Dog Skin Care: Why It’s Important and What You Can Do
- Dog Won’t Sleep at Night? Here’s What You Need to Do NOW
- Endocannabinoid System In Dogs & Cats Explained
- Expert Tips for Ensuring Your Dog Walks Are Trouble-Free
- Find CBD Dog Treats Near Me [The Complete Guide]
- Find Pet CBD Near Me – 2021 – Quality CBD for Dogs, Cats & Horses
- Hemp for Dogs – Everything You Need to Know
- Hemp Oil vs CBD Oil for Dogs: See Which One Works Best!
- How Long Can a Dog Go Without Eating? When to Step in & What to Do
- How Much Exercise Does a Dog Need Every Day? [All Breeds & Ages]
- How To Bathe a Dog: A Step-by-Step Guide For Responsible Owners
- How to Calm a Hyper Dog [5 Natural & Effective Methods]
- How to Calm an Over Excited Dog NOW Using These 7 Simple Techniques
- How to Get a Dog to Drink Water: 5 Simple Tips to Help Hydrate Your Pup
- How to Get a Dog to Take a Pill Without the Hassle
- How to Get Dog Hair Out of Carpet: 5 Life Changing Hacks
- How To Give Your Dog CBD Oil [Picky Eater Edition]
- How to Help a Dog With Separation Anxiety
- How to Socialize a Dog No Matter the Age, Breed, or Aggression Level
- How to Socialize a Nervous Dog: 10 Easy Tips to Train a Confident Canine
- How to Socialize a Puppy: 10 Safe & Simple Tips for New Owners
- How to Socialize an Aggressive Dog: #1 Guide with Proven Tips and Tricks
- How to Stop Dog Barking When Left Alone [CBD Can Help]
- Introducing Dogs: 9 Proven Methods That Work With All Breeds
- Is Catnip Bad for Dogs? [The Answer May Surprise You!]
- Is My Dog Depressed? How to Easily Identify & Cheer Up A Sad Dog
- Is My Dog Having a Heat Stroke? [4 Revealing Signs]
- Melatonin for Dogs [More Than Just a Sleep Aid!]
- Mental Stimulation For Dogs: Why It’s Important & Best Activities Explained
- Natural Supplements for Dogs [Top 10 for Joint Care, Digestion, and More]
- Potential Side Effects of CBD for Dogs and Cats
- Scared Dog: How to Easily Identify & Calm Any Nervous Canine
- Shiny Dog Coat: The Best Tips To Achieve Gorgeous, Healthy Fur
- Socializing an Older Dog [What to Do and Common Mistakes to Avoid]
- The Best Hypoallergenic Dogs for People with Allergies
- Using CBD Oil For Dog Seizures [What You Should Know]
- What Can I Give My Dog for Fireworks Anxiety?
- What to Expect After Dog Teeth Cleaning [Costs & Aftercare Explained]
- Why Do Dogs Eat Grass? Normal vs Obsessive Behavior [Prevention Tips]
- Why Does My Dog Follow Me Everywhere? [Reasons & Training Tips]
- Why is My Dog Growling? See What’s Playful & What’s Aggressive
- Why is My Dog Limping? [Evaluation Guide]
- Why Is My Dog Not Eating? [How To Help]
- Why Is My Dog Panting? [Possible Reasons]
- Why Is My Dog Shaking? [When to Be Concerned]
- Why is My Dog Sneezing and When Should I Be Concerned?
- Why Is My Dog So Itchy? Top 8 Reasons for Compulsive Itching
- Why Is My Dog Wheezing and What Can I Do to Help?
- Can Dogs Eat Apples? Benefits and Risks Explained
- Can Dogs Eat Cinnamon? Yes, See How It Can Benefit Them Here
- Can Dogs Eat Peanut Butter? Yes, But You Need to Avoid THIS Ingredient
- Can Dogs Eat Pumpkin? Yes, But You NEED to Read This First!
- Can Dogs Eat Sweet Potato? Yes, But It Can’t Be Raw [Here’s Why]
- Can Dogs Eat Watermelon? Yes, But Take These Precautions First!
- CBD Dog Treat Recipe: Simple DIY Step-by-Step Guide
- Cosequin for Dogs 101 [Supplement Guide]
- Good & Bad Dog Food Ingredients: Knowing is Caring
- Healthy Dog Treats: The Best & Worst Ingredients To Look For
- How to Get a Dog to Gain Weight in 6 Safe and Easy Steps
- Is Cat Food Bad for Dogs? [Safe to Eat?]
- L-Theanine for Dogs [Supplement Guide]
- Omega 3 For Dogs: “Good” vs. “Bad” Fat EXPLAINED
- Organic Dog Food vs Non-Organic [In Depth Comparison]
- The 5 Best Superfoods For Your Dog’s Diet
- The Impressive Power of Boswellia for Dogs [It Might Help Your Dog]
- The Surprising Benefits of Chamomile for Dogs [Supplement Guide]
- Turmeric for Dogs: Benefits Explained – Vet Approved Supplement Guide
- Why Blueberries Are Extremely Important for Dogs
- Why Flaxseed Is Extremely Important for Dogs [Detailed Nutrition Guide]
Home Remedies For Cats
- 4 Helpful Remedies: How to Naturally Stop Cat Diarrhea
- Best Home Remedies for Your Cat’s Itchy Skin [Step by Step]
- Cat Constipation: Common Signs, Remedies & Prevention Tips
- Cat Dandruff: Identifying The Causes & Best Treatment Solutions
- Cat Ear Infection Home Remedies [Real Results]
- Cat Eye Infection Home Remedies [6 Easy & Simple Solutions]
- Cat Hairball Home Remedies [Top 12 Tips]
- Cat Stress: Warning Signs & Easy Remedies Revealed
- CBD For Cat Anxiety – How To Calm With Cannabidiol
- Dog Bladder Infection Home Remedy List
- Home Remedies for Cat Scabs: 7 Easy Methods You Can Do Yourself
- Home Remedies for Dry Skin on Cats [Effective Results]
- Home Remedies for Fleas on Cats [Helpful Tips Inside!]
- Home Treatment for Cat Hair Loss [Top 4 Effective Methods]
- How to Boost Your Cat’s Immune System [Start Today]
- How to Calm an Aggressive Cat [8 Easy Tips]
- Scared Cat: 4 Simple Ways To Comfort Any Frightened Feline
- The Best Home Remedies for Ear Mites in Cats [Easy Tips]
- The Best Home Remedies for Mange in Cats [6 Effective Methods]
- What is the Best Home Remedy for Bad Breath in Cats?
- What’s The Best Holistic Treatment For Triaditis in Cats?
Home Remedies For Dogs
- Best Home Remedies for Dog Mange [Full Treatment Guide]
- CBD Oil & Galliprant For Dogs With Arthritis
- CBD Oil and Phenobarbital for Dog Seizures Explained
- Cure Your Dog’s Itchy Paws With Natural Remedies
- Dog Aggression – How To Calm with Cannabidiol
- Dog Bad Breath Home Remedies [The Guide to Fresh Breath]
- Dog Bloated Stomach Home Remedies [Tips & Prevention Guide]
- Dog Dandruff: What Causes It and How to Stop It NOW!
- Dog Diarrhea Home Remedies [Best Tips for Prevention]
- Dog Eye Discharge Home Remedies [Home Care Guide]
- Dog Hair Loss Home Remedies [The Complete Guide]
- Dog Hot Spot Home Remedy: 9 Easy Remedies & Treatments
- Dog Immune System Booster [Natural Remedies]
- Dog Ringworm Treatment Home Remedies [Easy Tips Inside!]
- Dog Shedding: How to Stop it & Keep the “Fur” Out of Furniture
- Dog Social Anxiety: How to End Social Phobias for Good
- Dog Staph Infection Home Remedies [Actionable Tips]
- Home Remedies For Dog Constipation
- Home Remedies for Fleas on Dogs [Proven Methods]
- Home Remedies for Spider Bite on Dogs
- Home Remedies for Tooth Decay in Dogs [Actionable Tips]
- Home Remedy for Dog Ear Infection: 6 Best Soothing Solutions
- How to Stop a Dog From Chewing Everything You Own! 5 Easy Solutions
- How to Treat Dog Dermatitis at Home: Vet Approved Remedies
- Nervous Dog – Natural Calming Remedies
- The Best Dog Itchy Skin Home Remedy – Full List
- The Best Dog Yeast Infection Home Remedy Guide [Safe & Effective]
- The Best Home Remedy for Your Dog’s Ear Mites [Olive Oil & More!]
- The Best Natural Dog Hives Remedies [Vet Approved Remedy Guide]
- What Can I Put on My Dog For Dry Skin? 6 Powerful Hydrating Solutions
- Akhal-Teke: Complete Breed Profile [Facts & More]
- American Paint Horse Breed Guide [Top Equestrian Tips!]
- American Quarter Horse: Racehorse of the U.S. [Breed Information]
- American Saddlebred: The Historic & Nationally Iconic Breed
- Andalusian Horse Breed Guide [The Best Dressage Horse in the World?]
- Appaloosa Horse Breed: The Beautiful, Intelligent & Lovable Equine
- Arabian Horse: Complete Breed Guide [Temperament, Care, & More]
- Brabant Horse: The Ultimate Guide to the Most Popular Draft Horse
- Clydesdale Horse: History, Care, Facts, Photos, & More
- Falabella Horse: The Pint-Sized Pet! [Personality, FAQs, & More]
- Friesian Horse: Facts, Care, History, and MORE
- Gypsy Vanner Horse: 12 Revealing Facts About This Mystical Breed
- Haflinger Horse: Full Breed Profile [History, Temperament, & Pics]
- Icelandic Horse: The Pure and Powerful Viking Steed
- Marwari Horse: The Pride of India [Full Profile]
- Miniature Horse: The Small Horse With Big Personality
- Missouri Fox Trotter Horse Breed [Personality, Care & Facts]
- Morgan Horse: The Ultimate Guide to an Iconic Breed
- Mustang Horse: Icon of the American Wild West [Ultimate Breed Guide]
- Shire Horse Breed: A Workhorse Favored By Royalty
- Standardbred Horse Breed: The Competitive Horse Guide
- Suffolk Punch Horse: The Ultimate Draft Breed Guide
- Tennessee Walking Horse: A Modern Study of the All-American Walker
- Trakehner Horse: Full Breed Profile [Personality, Photos, & FAQ]
- Best Home Remedies for Horse Colic [Full List]
- Depressed Horse: 5 Easy Tips to Fight and Prevent Equine Depression
- How Do Horses Sleep? The Truth About Equine Sleep Habits
- MSM For Horses [Benefits, Dosages, & Feeding Suggestions]
- Scared Horse: A Simple Guide to Reduce Equine Fears & Phobias
- Taming an Aggressive Horse [Symptoms & Calming Remedies]
- What Do Horses Eat? Top Feeding Guide for Healthy Horses
- Why Do Horses Need Shoes? Exploring the Pros & Cons of Horseshoes