Dogs are one of the best things on this planet – they’re loyal, cuddly, sweet, protective, playful, and a whole host of other things. There are a number of reasons why dogs have been dubbed “man’s best friend.” But adopting a dog is no easy task, and proper dog care is essential to their quality of life.
Whether you’ve always had dogs or you’re thinking of adopting your first, it’s crucial to evaluate how you care for them/how you plan to care for them. As a dog owner, you’re responsible for everything concerning their mental and physical wellness, and we’re here to help prepare you for that role.
What is the Importance of Dog Care?
Some people are annoyed by the term “fur-baby,” but it’s a pretty accurate description of what dogs are for dog owners. A pet dog is a member of your family that relies upon you for literally everything; food, water, exercise, hygiene, stimulation, maturation, and many more things are all on you.
Devoting time to your dog’s mental and physical health needs is essential. It’s up to you to stay on top of their veterinary check-ups, meal schedule, exercise routine, etc. When you let those things slide, your dog’s overall quality of life can be dramatically affected.
What Happens if You Don’t Properly Care for Your Dog?
Failing to care for your dog properly can lead to a whole host of issues, both mental and physical. Without adequate care, dogs can develop health conditions such as internal and external diseases and stress/anxiety. Improper care/training can also lead to aggressive and destructive behavior.
What to Do Before You Get a Dog
If you’re thinking about getting a dog, there are many things to consider before you do so. First and foremost, we want to stress the importance of adopting from shelters rather than buying from breeders or puppy mills. There are all too many dogs in need at shelters waiting for a loving home.
If you’re thinking, “I don’t want a dog with a mysterious/potentially traumatic past, I want a cute little puppy that will be all mine,” check-in with yourself about WHY you’re thinking of getting a dog. Are you doing it because you want to provide love and care to an animal, or do you want cute puppy photos to post on your social media?
You should only adopt a dog when you have the finances to support them, adequate time to devote to their care, and a genuine motivation that includes love and altruism. In many ways, adopting a dog is like having a baby, except fur-babies don’t grow into adults who can one day say “thank you” out loud.
Beyond a mental check-in, there are numerous dog care items you’ll need to pick up before the adoption. You’ll need a puppy bed, food/water bowls, toys, collar/leash, pee pads, grooming supplies, puppy crate, and maybe more. Those items can quickly add up and become expensive.
In addition to those physical items, you’ll need to set up a puppy veterinary visit, which will also add to your costs. Then, you’ll need to factor in the recurring costs of vet visits, food, toys, registration, collars/leashes, etc. Dogs grow fast, chew on things, and pee on things, and you’ll need to buy more dog stuff throughout their lives.
Dog Care Tips for Beginners
If you feel like it’s a good time for you to adopt a dog, congratulations! Bringing a dog home is one of the best feelings in the world. Below, you’ll find some dog care tips for beginners that can help you out, especially during those first six months.
Have Them Examined by a Vet
When you bring a dog home, step number one is setting up a vet appointment. Puppies need vaccinations and (for most) to be spayed/neutered before they’re six months old. Older dogs may need these things and may also need medications, evaluations, or other accommodations from a vet.
Choosing the right vet is paramount – ask around in your friend group/at work for stellar vet recommendations. You’ll want to find a vet that’s going to become an ally, someone who knows and loves your dog, and someone who will be committed to their care.
ID & Licensing
Most states legally require that you license your dog upon adoption and renew the license yearly. Typically, part of the licensing is verifying that your dog is vaccinated against things like rabies. You’ll also need to purchase an ID tag for your dog’s collar with their name and your information.
We vaccinate our dogs for the same reasons we vaccinate ourselves: to keep them and those around them shielded from diseases. The most commonly legally required vaccination is the rabies vaccine, which most animal experts and vets consider one of the “core vaccines.”
The other core vaccines are for canine parvovirus, distemper, and canine hepatitis. Other vaccines, “non-core vaccines,” are given on a case-by-case basis depending on a dog’s risk of exposure to diseases and pests. To learn more about dog vaccinations, check out the ASPCA’s helpful resource page.
Spaying and Neutering
There are numerous health benefits to neutering/spaying dogs, especially at a young age. However, there are also reasons why someone may not want to spay/neuter their pup. Let’s go over some of the pros and cons of spaying/neutering so that you can make a fully informed decision for your dog.
- Spaying can prevent female dogs from developing certain health conditions like urine infections and breast tumors. Neutering prevents male dogs from developing testicular cancer.
- It prevents female dogs from going into heat, which can be stressful for them and messy for your house. This also prevents them from unwanted pregnancy.
- Neutering male dogs reduces the risk of them running away from home to try and mate, which will also keep them safer from cars and other animals.
- Neutering a male dog can also inhibit aggressive behavior and make them less likely to mount people, objects, and other animals. It will also prevent them from impregnating female dogs.
- Spaying/neutering is a surgical procedure during which a dog must go under anesthesia. While most spay/neuter procedures go off without a hitch, there is always risk involved with putting a pet under anesthesia – some dogs are allergic.
- When you spay/neuter a dog, you nip the chance of them ever having puppies in the bud (pun intended). While this is the primary purpose of spaying/neutering, it’s something to consider before scheduling the procedure.
- Some dog owners worry that because spaying/neutering can lead to a calmer disposition, their dog will become lazy and overweight. There is a change in hormones when these procedures are done, which can affect your dog’s energy level. However, as long as you continue to stick to regular exercise and healthy diet routines, your dog should have no problem maintaining a healthy weight.
We recommend consulting with your vet about what will be best for your dog and you/your family. It’s a personal decision that should be made with your vet’s advice in mind.
CBD for Dogs
Whether you’re bringing home a puppy, taking in a senior dog, or simply looking to revamp your dog care, CBD can be an ultra-beneficial tool. CBD (cannabidiol) is non-intoxicating, meaning it doesn’t make dogs (or humans!) feel “high.” It’s a natural, soothing, therapeutic compound found in hemp!
Transition can be super stressful for dogs; leaving their mother, meeting strangers, spending time in a shelter, getting shots, meeting other pets, adjusting to a new environment and routine, etc., can be a lot to handle. Many dogs also suffer from separation anxiety and phobias that cause them mental anguish.
Whatever it is that’s stressing your dog out, our calming CBD treats can help. We make two varieties: dry dog treats flavored with green apple and peanut butter and soothing peanut butter soft chew treats. They’ve helped so many dogs to feel calm and relaxed, giving their owners peace of mind.
We also make two other specialized CBD treats: sweet potato-flavored immune support and pumpkin-flavored mobility support.
These varieties come in handy as dogs age, but they can also be used as part of a healthy, nutritional, preventative diet.
Organic CBD Oil & CBD Capsules for Dogs
If your dog already has a favorite treat or food, we also make organic CBD oil and CBD capsules that you can mix right in! CBD can help with a vast range of ailments, including:
- Digestive issues
- Trouble sleeping/settling down
- Appetite concerns
- Skin and coat health
- And many more!
Curious about giving your dog CBD, please feel free to contact us! There’s no question too small or silly – we understand that you want to be 100% sure about giving CBD to your pet.
Feeding & Hydration
High-quality, breed/age-specific food is absolutely essential to your dog’s overall wellness. Nutrition factors into their internal health, their skin and coat health, and their mental health. We recommend consulting your veterinarian about the best foods and feeding schedule for your dog.
In general, puppies between eight and 12 weeks old should eat four small meals a day. Puppies between three and six months old should eat three times a day. Between six months and a year, they should go down to meals a day. Then on their first birthday, most dogs can move to one meal per day.
However, most dogs, especially larger breed dogs who are prone to bloat, do best on two smaller meals a day rather than one big one. Clean water should be made available to all dogs all the time. If you’re playing outside, going in the car, or on an outdoor adventure, take water with you then, as well.
Just like humans, dogs need physical activity to remain in good physical and mental health. Most dogs need about 30 minutes of moderate exercise per day, but each breed and individual dog has unique exercise requirements. Be sure to check our breed-specific blog articles for more dog exercise information (and general information about the breeds!).
Grooming is an often overlooked yet crucial aspect of proper dog care that plays a role in their overall health. Each breed has unique grooming needs, and some are more intricate than others. Be sure to look into your dog’s specific grooming needs so that you can make and keep to a grooming schedule.
In general, brushing once a week is a good way to remove excess hair and dirt, preventing tangles and matting. Bathing is a much more specific aspect of dog grooming – overbathing can cause damage to the skin and coat. One bath every one to two months should be enough.
If you’d like to take your dog’s bath to the next level of cleansing and relaxation, or if your dog is suffering from excessive shedding or dry skin, we recommend trying our CBD-infused dog shampoo. It’s made with ultra-hydrating ingredients like rice quat, and the CBD works to protect the skin barrier.
Dog dental care is something that often falls by the wayside for many dog owners, but it’s something that we should all be brushing up on (again, pun intended). Taking care of your dog’s teeth is another essential aspect of their overall care, and it’s as simple as brushing their teeth once a week.
If you neglect your dog’s dental care, it can lead to a host of issues, including dental disease. Dental disease is when plaque buildup turns into tartar which makes its way beneath the gum line, causing painful inflammation. It can also cause infections and tooth loss in dogs.
Fleas & Ticks
Fleas and ticks are common dog care concerns, especially in some areas of the United States. There are various options for preventative flea care, but it’s important to be cautious of the method you choose. Flea collars and combs are good options for generally repelling fleas from your dog’s coat.
Pest shampoos can also be good options, but don’t overuse them – they can cause skin dryness when used excessively. While fleas are typically peskier, ticks can be more dangerous for your pup and you. Some ticks can carry illnesses such as Lyme disease, which is a harmful bacterial infection.
To help prevent tick bites and pests from getting into your home, perform regular flea and tick checks on your dog, especially after they play outdoors. The sooner you notice a flea problem, the easier it will be to clean. The sooner you find and remove a tick, the less chance your dog has of contracting a disease.
Last but not least, definitely discuss preventative care with your veterinarian. They’ll be able to recommend trusted brands to keep your pup, you, and your home clean and safe.
While you may be able to adjust to a tiny studio apartment as a young 20-something, not all dogs can do the same. Before adopting a dog, consider whether or not you have adequate space for them to feel comfortable. Most dogs, especially large dogs, need plenty of room in the house and an outdoor area.
If you do live in an apartment, don’t worry! You can definitely still adopt a dog and make them very happy. Just be sure that you have access to a fenced-in area for your dog to run and play. But if you’re thinking of adopting a large dog, apartments and condos may not be a suitable living option.
Many medium to large-sized dogs can go a little stir-crazy in small spaces, and some can become destructive in those situations. Especially if your dog is dealing with separation anxiety, they may push your furniture around in an attempt to create more space for themselves.
Most small dogs will do just fine in an apartment or condo, but be aware that any dog’s barking might bother neighbors in such close quarters. It’s all about making sure you have the time and space to properly train your pup so that you’re both comfortable, even when you’re not at the house with them.
Socialization is a key aspect to having a happy, mentally healthy, and well-behaving dog. Through classes and real-world experience, socialization teaches dogs how to get along with other dogs, pets, and humans without resorting to defensive behavior.
It’s much easier to socialize a puppy than an older dog or a dog from a shelter, but the latter two can absolutely be done. Beyond socialization classes, take your dog on as many outings as you can. Dog parks, pet stores, and neighborhood walks are some of the best places to socialize your dog.
If you need help socializing an older dog, check out our article on socializing older dogs! As we said, it can be tricky, but we curated some of the best tips for working with your older dog to help them feel safe and comfortable around other dogs, pets, and humans.
Final Thoughts – Dog Care
Dog care is no small task, but there are thousands of dog owners out there who do it amazingly. As long as you’re financially prepared to support a dog and you have the time to devote to their training and everyday needs, you too can be an incredible dog owner!
Take time to thoroughly learn about the breed you’re adopting and do everything you can to prepare for the homecoming. Reach out to friends with dogs for their advice, and don’t skimp on finding a trustworthy vet. Every six months or so, evaluate your dog care and make any necessary adjustments to be sure that your dog is getting everything they need to be happy and healthy.
- Aegean Cat [Full Breed Guide for This Rare Greek Beauty]
- American Curl: Personality, Orgins, Care, Photos, & Much More
- American Shorthair: Complete Guide to the All-American Cat [Care & More]
- Arabian Mau Cat Breed [Full Guide: History, Nutrition, Care, and More]
- Bambino Cat: A Miniature Hairless Breed You Must Meet [FAQ Guide]
- Bengal Cat Breed 101: Your Comprehensive Guide
- Birman Cat Breed Guide: The Beautiful, Fluffy & Friendly Feline You Need
- Bombay Cat: The Mini Panther (Fact List & Care Guide)
- British Shorthair Cat Breed [The Comprehensive Owner’s Guide]
- Cornish Rex Cat Breed: History, Temperament, & Care [Full Guide]
- Devon Rex Cat: A Playful Feline With Unique Looks & Charm
- Dwelf Cat Breed: The Small, Bald, & Beautiful Feline Guide
- Exotic Shorthair Cat Breed [Complete Guide & Information]
- Japanese Bobtail Cat: The Essential Guide to This Royal Breed
- Kurilian Bobtail: Important Traits, Nutrition, & Care Tips [UPDATED 2021]
- Large Cat Breeds: The 10 Biggest Felines in the World
- Longest Living Cat Breeds: A Guide to Felines with Nine Lives
- Maine Coon Cat: The Fluffy, Large & Lovable Feline Guide
- Manx Cat Breed: A Tell-All About a Tail-Free Feline
- Most Expensive Cat Breeds in the World: Top 8 Costly Cats ?
- Munchkin Cat Breed [Full Guide]
- Nebelung Cat: A Bold & Beautiful Feline You WON’T Forget
- Norwegian Forest Cat: A Deeper Understanding of the Folk Tale Legend
- Ocicat Cat Breed Guide: A Wild Looking, Tame & Sociable Feline
- Oriental Shorthair Cat Breed [Full Breed Guide & History]
- Peterbald Cat: The Bald & Beautiful Breed [Complete Guide]
- Pixie-Bob Cat Breed: Personality, History, FAQ, Photos, & More
- Ragamuffin Cat: The Fluffiest & Friendliest Feline [Complete Guide]
- Ragdoll Cat: The #1 Furry & Floppy Breed Guide
- Savannah Cat Breed [The Ultimate Feline Guide]
- Scottish Fold: The Floppy Eared Feline Fact List
- Singapura Cat Breed: 10 Large Facts About the Tiniest Cats
- Snowshoe Cat: 14 Must-Know Facts About This Charming Breed
- Somali Cat: Personality, History, and Care [Ultimate Feline Guide]
- Sphynx Cat Breed: An Owner’s Guide To The Furless Phenom
- Tonkinese Cat: The Ultimate Guide for the Most Playful Feline
- Toyger Cat 101: Understanding Your “Toy Tiger”
- Turkish Van Cat Guide: The Feisty Feline That Loves To Swim!
- 5 Simple Tips to Stop Cats from Scratching Furniture
- 8 Ways To Give Your Cat CBD Oil [Tips & Tricks]
- Best Cat Toys: How To Boost Stimulation & Activity
- Best CBD Oil For Cats: Give Your Feline the Finest CBD
- Can Cats Get High off CBD, Hemp, or Marijuana? Avoid a Vet Trip With This Guide
- Cat Dental Care: The Complete Oral Hygiene Guide for Felines
- Cat Exercise: Different Ways to Play With Your Cat
- Cat Joint Care: Helpful Tips to Promote Healthy Joints & Ease Tension
- Cat Losing Weight? Find Out Why & What You Can Do
- Cat Skin Conditions: 5 Common Issues & Helpful Home Remedies
- Catnip: Top Uses & Benefits You Need to KNOW
- Declawing Cats: Is it Worth it? Experts Review
- Do Cats Fart? YES! Here Are the Best Home Remedies
- Do Cats Get Lonely? Yes, Learn To Keep A Lonely Cat Occupied & Happy
- Does CBD Oil Need to Be Refrigerated? The Truth Benefits Cold Storage
- How Long Can a Cat Go Without Eating? Feline Feeding Tips [Inside]
- How Long Can You Leave Your Cat Alone? [Not as Long as You Think]
- How to Bathe a Cat: 6 Tips for a Safe, Scratch-Free Bath
- How to Clip a Cat’s Nails: 8 Easy Steps for a Stress-Free Manicure
- How To Introduce a Cat to a Dog: Tips To Prevent Any Tense Situations
- How to Introduce Cats: Successful Methods & What Not to Do
- How to Tell if a Cat is in Pain: Tips for Concerned Owners
- How to Travel with a Cat on a Plane: 12 Simple Tips for Stress Free Travels
- How to Travel With a Cat: 8 Ways to Keep Cats Calm While Traveling
- Hypoallergenic Cats [Non Shedding Breeds & Low Shedding Breeds]
- Is It Cruel To Keep a Cat Indoors or Are They Better off Outside?
- Is My Cat Depressed? [Subtle Signs & Prevention Tips]
- Moving With a Cat: 10 Tips to Relocate with Less Stress
- Separation Anxiety in Cats: The Signs and Symptoms to Look Out For
- What Can I Give My Cat For Pain Relief?
- Why Do Cats Hiss? [6 Reasons For The Bad Cattitude]
- Why Do Cats Like Boxes? Find Out The Top 4 Answers HERE!
- Why Do Cats Like Catnip? #1 REASON Why Cats Can’t Resist
- Why Do Cats Purr? Is It a Good Sign Or Should I Be Worried?
- Why Does My Cat Follow Me Everywhere? [Top 5 Reasons & Prevention Tips]
- Why Does My Cat Have Diarrhea & How Can I Prevent It?
- Why Is My Cat Coughing? [Identifying Causes & When to Be Concerned]
- Why Is My Cat Drooling? [Normal vs Excessive Drool]
- Why Is My Cat Growling? How To Calm Them & When To Seek Help
- Why Is My Cat Losing Hair? [Hair Loss vs Shedding]
- Why Is My Cat Not Eating? 8 Concerning Reasons Revealed!
- Why Is My Cat Panting? See What It Means & Learn What To Do
- Why Is My Cat Sneezing? [Normal vs Problematic]
- Why Is My Cat Throwing Up & How Do I Stop It? Find Out NOW!
- Why is My Cat Yowling? Understand Your Cat Right Meow!
- Can Cats Drink Milk? No! Try These Feline Friendly Milk Substitutes
- Can Cats Eat Dog Food? [Once vs. Often]
- Cat Food Ingredients [Distinguishing Quality]
- Is There a Natural Cat Appetite Stimulant? [And Does It Work?]
- Omega 3 for Cats ? 4 Ways To Give Your Feline This Essential Nutrient
- Salmon Oil For Cats: Utilizing The Benefits Of Omega Fatty Acids
- Wet vs Dry Cat Food – Why it Matters & What to Look For
- Affenpinscher Dog Breed Temperament & Personality [Full Guide 2021]
- Afghan Hound Dog Breed: Personality and Care [2021 Guide]
- American Akita Dog Breed Temperament & Personality [Owners Guide]
- American Bulldog Breed: Complete Temperament & Personality Guide
- Australian Shepherd Dog Breed Temperament & Personality [Full Guide]
- Australian Terrier: Temperament, History, Care, & More
- Basset Hound Dog Breed: Complete Temperament & Personality Guide
- Best Service Dog Breeds for Anxiety
- Border Collie: Complete Temperament & Personality Guide
- Bouvier des Flandres: Complete Breed Information [Pictures & More!]
- Boxer Dog Breed Temperament & Personality [Full Guide]
- Brussels Griffon: #1 Dog Breed Temperament & Personality Guide
- Bullmastiff Dog Breed: Big Facts About One of the Largest Canines
- Cairn Terrier Dog Breed [#1 Source] Temperament & Personality Guide
- Chihuahua Dog Breed Temperament & Personality [Full Guide]
- Chinese Crested Dog: A Bizarre Beauty [Complete Breed Information]
- Dutch Shepherd Dog Breed Guide: Rare, Talented, and Loyal
- English Pointer: Guide to the Top Game Hunter [Personality, Care, & More]
- German Spitz Dog Breed Temperament, Personality, & FAQ Guide
- Golden Retriever Dog Breed Temperament & Personality [Full Guide]
- Greyhound Dog Breed: #1 Temperament & Personality Guide ?
- Italian Greyhound Dog Breed Temperament & Personality [Full Guide]
- Japanese Chin: Top Dog Breed Temperament & Personality Guide
- Kuvasz Dog: Temperament, Care, History & More
- Lakeland Terrier: The English Explorer You Must Meet [Breed Guide]
- Large Dog Breeds [You’ll Never Guess Which One’s Biggest!]
- Lhasa Apso: Dog Breed Temperament, Personality, & FAQ Guide
- Maltese Dog Breed Temperament & Personality: The Majestic Canine Guide
- Miniature Pinscher Dog Breed Temperament & Personality [Full Guide]
- Most Expensive Dog Breeds: The Top 10 Priciest Pups
- Neapolitan Mastiff: A Guide to The Large & Lovable Dog Breed
- Norfolk Terrier Dog Breed Temperament, Care, & Personality Guide
- Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retriever: The Complete Owner’s Guide
- Papillon: Your Guide the Pup of Royalty [Temperament, Care, & More]
- Pomeranian Dog Breed Personality & Temperament [Full Guide]
- Pug Dog Breed Temperament & Personality [Full Guide]
- Rat Terrier Dog Breed Temperament & Personality [Full Guide]
- Rottweiler Dog Breed Temperament & Personality: The Ultimate Guard Dog Guide
- Small Dog Breeds 101: An Enormous Guide About Bite Sized Pups
- Swedish Vallhund Dog Breed [Nutrition, Exercise, History, and MORE]
- Welsh Terrier Dog Breed: Temperament, Personality, & FAQs Explained
- What Is the Healthiest Dog Breed? [Top 12 List]
- Best Dog Shampoo For Sensitive Skin: 4 K9-Approved Suds We Love!
- Best Dog Shampoo for Shedding: Reduce Heavy Shedding FAST
- Best Natural Pet Products & Gifts For Dog Lovers
- Can Dogs Get High From CBD? Potential Side Effects of CBD for Dogs
- Can Humans Take Pet CBD Oil?
- Can I Give My Dog Human CBD Oil? [Know The Difference]
- Do Dogs Cry? YES, But Not Like Humans. Find Out Why Here!
- Do Dogs Grieve? How to Help Your Pet Cope With a Loss
- Dog Hiding: Why They Do It and When to Be Concerned
- Dog Joint Health: 10 Tips to Promote Joint Mobility & Ease Tension
- Dog Shampoo for Dry Skin: Help Your Pet Find Peace With These Tips
- Dog Skin Care: Why It’s Important and What You Can Do
- Dog Won’t Sleep at Night? Here’s What You Need to Do NOW
- Endocannabinoid System In Dogs & Cats Explained
- Expert Tips for Ensuring Your Dog Walks Are Trouble-Free
- Find CBD Dog Treats Near Me [The Complete Guide]
- Find Pet CBD Near Me – 2021 – Quality CBD for Dogs, Cats & Horses
- Hemp for Dogs – Everything You Need to Know
- Hemp Oil vs CBD Oil for Dogs: See Which One Works Best!
- How Long Can a Dog Go Without Eating? When to Step in & What to Do
- How Much Exercise Does a Dog Need Every Day? [All Breeds & Ages]
- How To Bathe a Dog: A Step-by-Step Guide For Responsible Owners
- How to Calm a Hyper Dog [5 Natural & Effective Methods]
- How to Calm an Over Excited Dog NOW Using These 7 Simple Techniques
- How to Get a Dog to Drink Water: 5 Simple Tips to Help Hydrate Your Pup
- How to Get a Dog to Take a Pill Without the Hassle
- How to Get Dog Hair Out of Carpet: 5 Life Changing Hacks
- How To Give Your Dog CBD Oil [Picky Eater Edition]
- How to Help a Dog With Separation Anxiety
- How to Socialize a Dog No Matter the Age, Breed, or Aggression Level
- How to Socialize a Nervous Dog: 10 Easy Tips to Train a Confident Canine
- How to Socialize a Puppy: 10 Safe & Simple Tips for New Owners
- How to Socialize an Aggressive Dog: #1 Guide with Proven Tips and Tricks
- How to Stop Dog Barking When Left Alone [CBD Can Help]
- Introducing Dogs: 9 Proven Methods That Work With All Breeds
- Is Catnip Bad for Dogs? [The Answer May Surprise You!]
- Is My Dog Depressed? How to Easily Identify & Cheer Up A Sad Dog
- Is My Dog Having a Heat Stroke? [4 Revealing Signs]
- Melatonin for Dogs [More Than Just a Sleep Aid!]
- Mental Stimulation For Dogs: Why It’s Important & Best Activities Explained
- Natural Supplements for Dogs [Top 10 for Joint Care, Digestion, and More]
- Potential Side Effects of CBD for Dogs and Cats
- Scared Dog: How to Easily Identify & Calm Any Nervous Canine
- Shiny Dog Coat: The Best Tips To Achieve Gorgeous, Healthy Fur
- Socializing an Older Dog [What to Do and Common Mistakes to Avoid]
- The Best Hypoallergenic Dogs for People with Allergies
- Using CBD Oil For Dog Seizures [What You Should Know]
- What Can I Give My Dog for Fireworks Anxiety?
- What to Expect After Dog Teeth Cleaning [Costs & Aftercare Explained]
- Why Do Dogs Eat Grass? Normal vs Obsessive Behavior [Prevention Tips]
- Why Does My Dog Follow Me Everywhere? [Reasons & Training Tips]
- Why is My Dog Growling? See What’s Playful & What’s Aggressive
- Why is My Dog Limping? [Evaluation Guide]
- Why Is My Dog Not Eating? [How To Help]
- Why Is My Dog Panting? [Possible Reasons]
- Why Is My Dog Shaking? [When to Be Concerned]
- Why is My Dog Sneezing and When Should I Be Concerned?
- Why Is My Dog So Itchy? Top 8 Reasons for Compulsive Itching
- Why Is My Dog Wheezing and What Can I Do to Help?
- Can Dogs Eat Apples? Benefits and Risks Explained
- Can Dogs Eat Cinnamon? Yes, See How It Can Benefit Them Here
- Can Dogs Eat Peanut Butter? Yes, But You Need to Avoid THIS Ingredient
- Can Dogs Eat Pumpkin? Yes, But You NEED to Read This First!
- Can Dogs Eat Sweet Potato? Yes, But It Can’t Be Raw [Here’s Why]
- Can Dogs Eat Watermelon? Yes, But Take These Precautions First!
- CBD Dog Treat Recipe: Simple DIY Step-by-Step Guide
- Cosequin for Dogs 101 [Supplement Guide]
- Good & Bad Dog Food Ingredients: Knowing is Caring
- Healthy Dog Treats: The Best & Worst Ingredients To Look For
- How to Get a Dog to Gain Weight in 6 Safe and Easy Steps
- Is Cat Food Bad for Dogs? [Safe to Eat?]
- L-Theanine for Dogs [Supplement Guide]
- Omega 3 For Dogs: “Good” vs. “Bad” Fat EXPLAINED
- Organic Dog Food vs Non-Organic [In Depth Comparison]
- The 5 Best Superfoods For Your Dog’s Diet
- The Impressive Power of Boswellia for Dogs [It Might Help Your Dog]
- The Surprising Benefits of Chamomile for Dogs [Supplement Guide]
- Turmeric for Dogs: Benefits Explained – Vet Approved Supplement Guide
- Why Blueberries Are Extremely Important for Dogs
- Why Flaxseed Is Extremely Important for Dogs [Detailed Nutrition Guide]
Home Remedies For Cats
- 4 Helpful Remedies: How to Naturally Stop Cat Diarrhea
- Best Home Remedies for Your Cat’s Itchy Skin [Step by Step]
- Cat Constipation: Common Signs, Remedies & Prevention Tips
- Cat Dandruff: Identifying The Causes & Best Treatment Solutions
- Cat Ear Infection Home Remedies [Real Results]
- Cat Eye Infection Home Remedies [6 Easy & Simple Solutions]
- Cat Hairball Home Remedies [Top 12 Tips]
- Cat Stress: Warning Signs & Easy Remedies Revealed
- CBD For Cat Anxiety – How To Calm With Cannabidiol
- Dog Bladder Infection Home Remedy List
- Home Remedies for Cat Scabs: 7 Easy Methods You Can Do Yourself
- Home Remedies for Dry Skin on Cats [Effective Results]
- Home Remedies for Fleas on Cats [Helpful Tips Inside!]
- Home Treatment for Cat Hair Loss [Top 4 Effective Methods]
- How to Boost Your Cat’s Immune System [Start Today]
- How to Calm an Aggressive Cat [8 Easy Tips]
- Scared Cat: 4 Simple Ways To Comfort Any Frightened Feline
- The Best Home Remedies for Ear Mites in Cats [Easy Tips]
- The Best Home Remedies for Mange in Cats [6 Effective Methods]
- What is the Best Home Remedy for Bad Breath in Cats?
- What’s The Best Holistic Treatment For Triaditis in Cats?
Home Remedies For Dogs
- Best Home Remedies for Dog Mange [Full Treatment Guide]
- CBD Oil & Galliprant For Dogs With Arthritis
- CBD Oil and Phenobarbital for Dog Seizures Explained
- Cure Your Dog’s Itchy Paws With Natural Remedies
- Dog Aggression – How To Calm with Cannabidiol
- Dog Bad Breath Home Remedies [The Guide to Fresh Breath]
- Dog Bloated Stomach Home Remedies [Tips & Prevention Guide]
- Dog Dandruff: What Causes It and How to Stop It NOW!
- Dog Diarrhea Home Remedies [Best Tips for Prevention]
- Dog Eye Discharge Home Remedies [Home Care Guide]
- Dog Hair Loss Home Remedies [The Complete Guide]
- Dog Hot Spot Home Remedy: 9 Easy Remedies & Treatments
- Dog Immune System Booster [Natural Remedies]
- Dog Ringworm Treatment Home Remedies [Easy Tips Inside!]
- Dog Shedding: How to Stop it & Keep the “Fur” Out of Furniture
- Dog Social Anxiety: How to End Social Phobias for Good
- Dog Staph Infection Home Remedies [Actionable Tips]
- Home Remedies For Dog Constipation
- Home Remedies for Fleas on Dogs [Proven Methods]
- Home Remedies for Spider Bite on Dogs
- Home Remedies for Tooth Decay in Dogs [Actionable Tips]
- Home Remedy for Dog Ear Infection: 6 Best Soothing Solutions
- How to Stop a Dog From Chewing Everything You Own! 5 Easy Solutions
- How to Treat Dog Dermatitis at Home: Vet Approved Remedies
- Nervous Dog – Natural Calming Remedies
- The Best Dog Itchy Skin Home Remedy – Full List
- The Best Dog Yeast Infection Home Remedy Guide [Safe & Effective]
- The Best Home Remedy for Your Dog’s Ear Mites [Olive Oil & More!]
- The Best Natural Dog Hives Remedies [Vet Approved Remedy Guide]
- What Can I Put on My Dog For Dry Skin? 6 Powerful Hydrating Solutions
- Akhal-Teke: Complete Breed Profile [Facts & More]
- American Paint Horse Breed Guide [Top Equestrian Tips!]
- American Quarter Horse: Racehorse of the U.S. [Breed Information]
- American Saddlebred: The Historic & Nationally Iconic Breed
- Andalusian Horse Breed Guide [The Best Dressage Horse in the World?]
- Appaloosa Horse Breed: The Beautiful, Intelligent & Lovable Equine
- Arabian Horse: Complete Breed Guide [Temperament, Care, & More]
- Brabant Horse: The Ultimate Guide to the Most Popular Draft Horse
- Clydesdale Horse: History, Care, Facts, Photos, & More
- Falabella Horse: The Pint-Sized Pet! [Personality, FAQs, & More]
- Friesian Horse: Facts, Care, History, and MORE
- Gypsy Vanner Horse: 12 Revealing Facts About This Mystical Breed
- Haflinger Horse: Full Breed Profile [History, Temperament, & Pics]
- Icelandic Horse: The Pure and Powerful Viking Steed
- Marwari Horse: The Pride of India [Full Profile]
- Miniature Horse: The Small Horse With Big Personality
- Missouri Fox Trotter Horse Breed [Personality, Care & Facts]
- Morgan Horse: The Ultimate Guide to an Iconic Breed
- Mustang Horse: Icon of the American Wild West [Ultimate Breed Guide]
- Shire Horse Breed: A Workhorse Favored By Royalty
- Standardbred Horse Breed: The Competitive Horse Guide
- Suffolk Punch Horse: The Ultimate Draft Breed Guide
- Tennessee Walking Horse: A Modern Study of the All-American Walker
- Trakehner Horse: Full Breed Profile [Personality, Photos, & FAQ]
- Best Home Remedies for Horse Colic [Full List]
- Depressed Horse: 5 Easy Tips to Fight and Prevent Equine Depression
- How Do Horses Sleep? The Truth About Equine Sleep Habits
- MSM For Horses [Benefits, Dosages, & Feeding Suggestions]
- Scared Horse: A Simple Guide to Reduce Equine Fears & Phobias
- Taming an Aggressive Horse [Symptoms & Calming Remedies]
- What Do Horses Eat? Top Feeding Guide for Healthy Horses
- Why Do Horses Need Shoes? Exploring the Pros & Cons of Horseshoes