skip to Main Content

HolistaPet Rewards Program Get 10% Back

HolistaPet Rewards Program – GET 10% BACK!

Earn $1 Back in Rewards Points for Every $10 You Spend! 
As a member of the HolistaPet Rewards Program, you will earn 1 point for every $1 spent in our store (Spend $10 get 10 points = $1 OFF your next purchase). Your points will automatically be tracked as long as you’re logged in.
Use points to get discounts on future purchases or use them to upgrade your Rewards Membership to automatically receive an additional 10%-25% OFF! See our Rewards Memberships below for more details.

EARN BONUS POINTS: Ways to Earn More Points (10 points = $1):

  • Earn 10 points just by signing up! (All existing members have been assigned 10 points already to their account)
  • Earn 20 points for reviewing products you’ve purchased! (Click here for details)
  • Earn 10 points for referring a friend to signup for our Rewards program!
  • Earn 30 points for each purchase that your referred friend makes!
  • Earn points every time you make a purchase! (Earn 1 point for ever $1 spent. Example: buying the CBD Pet Tincture 150mg bottle for $19.95 will earn you 20 points = $2 Back!)

Earned points can be redeemed for discounts during checkout:

Redeem Points = Discount on Cart
10 Points = $1
20 Points = $2
30 Points = $3
40 Points = $4
50 Points = $5
60 Points = $6
70 Points = $7
80 Points = $8
90 Points = $9
100 Points = $10
200 Points = $20
300 Points = $30
400 Points = $40

OR accumulate your points to redeem them for one of our membership packages and save even more!!

BRONZE Membership

Cost = 250 Points
As a HolistaPet BRONZE Member, you will automatically save an additional 10% on top of your 10% back on purchases for a Total Combined Savings of 20%. +Plus earn even more bonus points by reviewing products and referring friends to make purchases. Enjoy these combined savings for the life of your membership!

SILVER Membership

Cost = 350 Points
As a HolistaPet SILVER Member, you will automatically save an additional 15% on top of your 10% back on purchases for a Total Combined Savings of 25%. +Plus earn even more bonus points by reviewing products and referring friends to make purchases. Enjoy these combined savings for the life of your membership!

GOLD Membership

Cost = 450 Points
As a HolistaPet GOLD Member, you will automatically save an additional 20% on top of your 10% back on purchases for a Total Combined Savings of 30%. +Plus earn even more bonus points by reviewing products and referring friends to make purchases. Enjoy these combined savings for the life of your membership!

PLATINUM Membership

Cost = 600 Points
As a HolistaPet Bronze Member, you will automatically save an additional 25% on top of your 10% back on purchases for a Total Combined Savings of 35%. +Plus earn even more bonus points by reviewing products and referring friends to make purchases. Enjoy these combined savings for the life of your membership!

*** All memberships will last for a 2 month period before they expire. After the membership expires you will need to redeem your points again in order to renew your chosen membership ***

Want to join the HolistaPet Rewards Program? Great just fill out the form below:
*** IMPORTANT NOTE: Points are not applied for Guest Checkout. All terms and point structures may be subject to change at any time.

Get 20 Reward Points for writing a Product Review

To write a product review simply navigate our site to the product that you want to write a review on. Scroll towards the bottom you will see the “Reviews” section or tab shortly after the product description. There you can leave your review.

Please make sure that your review is meaningful and helpful for the customer. The more detailed and descriptive, the better. Short reviews like “Great product” or “Will order again” will not be accepted. After you submit your review our support team will quickly approve it at which time you will receive your rewards points!

 

🐶 FREE SHIPPING ON EVERY ORDER ALWAYS & FOREVER!! 🐱SHOP NOW! >>
+ +
HolistaPet CBD pet tincture 300mg
HolistaPet - CBD Pet Tincture 150mg/300mg/600mg
Lori in Michigan about 2 mins ago
Total order for $28.86
 
holsitapet cbd cat treats 2mg per treat
HolistaPet - CBD Cat Treats 150mg - 2mg Per Treat
Leeann in Colorado about 15 mins ago
Total order for $27.95
 
holsitapet cbd cat treats 2mg per treat
HolistaPet - CBD Cat Treats 150mg - 2mg Per Treat
Gregory in New York about 27 mins ago
Total order for $23.76
 
holsitapet cbd cat treats 2mg per treat
HolistaPet - CBD Cat Treats 150mg - 2mg Per Treat
Kori in Michigan about 31 mins ago
Total order for $27.95
 
HolistaPet CBD Pet Capsules 300mg Bottle With Box
HolistaPet - CBD Pet Capsules 150mg/300mg/600mg
Linda in Texas about 33 mins ago
Total order for $33.95
 
HolistaPet CBD Pet Tincture 600mg Dropper Bottle
HolistaPet - CBD Pet Tincture 150mg/300mg/600mg
Kyle in Missouri about 34 mins ago
Total order for $43.95
 
HolistaPet CBD Pet Tincture 150mg Dropper Bottle
HolistaPet - CBD Pet Tincture 150mg/300mg/600mg
Lisa in Tennessee about 39 mins ago
Total order for $23.95
 
Back To Top